Kentucky Driving School Insurance
Kentucky requires that driving schools apply to the Transportation Cabinet for approval to conduct a driver training program.
For information about obtaining your Kentucky license:
- Private driving schools are approved by the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.
- Instructors are licensed and accredited by the Kentucky State Police.
We properly and promptly file all necessary insurance paperwork so your license is protected.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become the insurance advisor for your business.
Requirements for Program:
- Business must be a state accredited school
- Your autos must have passenger side brakes
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.