When a driver receives a traffic ticket, your curriculum offers a method to dismiss the ticket and reduce the points from their driving record.
Your training may also prevent additional violations by enhancing your students’ driving knowledge and skill level. By raising safety awareness, your training provides the opportunity to make the roads safer.
We have an insurance program designed for state accredited driving schools.
Our specialty program offers the following coverages:
- General Liability (Occurrence Basis)
- Educators’ Professional Liability included (Occurrence Basis)
- Medical Payments for Students (included)
- Abuse coverage (included)
- Products/Completed Operations
- Property Entrusted
- Employment Practices Liability
- Inland Marine
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become the insurance advisor for your business.
Requirements for Program:
- Business must be a state accredited school
- Your autos must have passenger side brakes
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.